As the new year is around the corner, then it is the perfect time to learn about the latest concepts and ideas. In this guide, we have covered some of the topics with regards to building and design.
- 2020 Construction Trends: 30+ Experts Weigh In- If you are looking for a comprehensive overview of top construction trends, then you must read this article. The article has information gathered from at least 30 leaders, innovators, and influencers hailing from the AEC industry. They have covered almost all topics, including the rise of robots and new trends in business models. Well, once you start reading this article, you wouldn’t be able to resist reading further.
- Construction Technology: Long-Term Benefits with Short-Term Investment- You might be wondering how Brasfield & Gorrie, an ENR Top 400 firm, offers the best possible service to its clients. Then we have the answer to your curious question that. This an excellent article for you to read as it gives you an insight into how one of the nation’s largest privately-held construction companies appreciates the latest technology and innovation to stay consistent and lead the market.
- Risk-Adjusted Cost: A New Frontier in Construction- there are no second thoughts to it that accurate construction cost plays a crucial role. But do you know that your company is adjusting estimates to encompass risk? Above all, the companies need to learn how risk-adjusted cost is a game-changing strategy that will change the perspective in the way cost estimates changes in the future.
- Robots shave time from Windover Construction’s laser- scanning process- often, we talk that robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) will significantly change the construction industry in few years down the line.
- The 11 Most Interesting Construction Technology Stories of 2019- Almost all of us are great fans of lists. And if you are someone who loves to read about the plans, then you must consider checking this article as it features some of the most amazing stories from last year, and they are indeed worth checking out.
- Assembly Required: Construction Is the New Manufacturing (Part Three)- For years now, the construction industry has looked up to manufacturing. By reading this article, you can learn how firms are moving towards accepting new processes, including modular construction, drawing inspiration from the manufacturing section.
- Skanska: curbing equipment emissions through AI- As of now, the majority of the construction firms are moving towards minimizing the impact towards environmental impact. One firm which leads to talk on sustainability in construction is Skanska. All you need to do is take a look at how the firm is looking forward to implementing AI and machine learning into heavy equipment to improve efficiency.
- Economists Make 2020 Construction Predictions- the article talks about the thoughts of various leaders and innovators in the construction industry. Additionally, this article talks about the opinions of other economists who speak of the prevailing trends in the year.
Hence, these are some articles you must read to understand the construction industry.